Terms & Conditions
This website at flipittoday.co.uk (the “Website”), is operated by, or on behalf of, Flipit (part of MAG Rotherham Ltd)’ (“Flipit”, “we” or “us”) to provide users a free online vehicle buying service for car-related transactions (“Services”).
If you have any questions you can contact us at Carr House, Greasbrough Road, Rotherham, S614QQ or email us at [email protected].
You accept that any online valuation shown on our Website is indicative only and is based on a set of assumptions about your vehicle. You understand that the actual price offered and/or paid for your vehicle may change following further discussion with, or inspection of the vehicle by, a
Flipit expert. Submitting your details to our Website does not oblige or bind you to sell your vehicle.
Third Parties and Third Party Services
- provide your details to other third parties that supply related services and they may contact you to discuss these by email or telephone; and/or
- work with third parties (including, for example, advertising networks, analytics providers, automotive data providers, search information providers or social networks) and receive information about you from them.
- You understand that this Website may contain:
- links to third party products, services, websites (including links to Car Buying Partner websites) and/or suppliers that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over these products, services or websites and we do not guarantee, endorse or take responsibility for them.
- advertising from third parties. We are not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Any links or advertisements on this Website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind.
- data provided by third parties. We accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this material.
- You agree to release us from claims or disputes of any kind arising from such third party content or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
By submitting content on this Website or otherwise providing content to us – such as photographs of your car, photographs of documents relating to you or your car, or any personal financial information – (“User Content”), you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and fully transferable licence to use, reproduce, display, sell, modify and edit the User Content. You waive any moral rights you may have in the User Content. You warrant and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant us these rights and that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable to us.
Exclusions of our liability
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, any indirect or consequential loss), whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
Your use of, or inability to use, this Website and/or our Services.
Your use of, or reliance on, any content or software displayed on or provided through, our Services and/or Website.
in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise) will be limited to fifty pounds sterling (£50) unless we otherwise agree in writing.
Restrictions on use of the Website and Services
You must not (and you must not allow others to) :
- use an automated program (including, without limitation, any web-crawling or screen-scraping software or any equivalent technology or techniques), to view or access the Website or Services for the purpose of collecting, obtaining and/or accumulating (or other similar activity) data or content on our Website.
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website or Services, the server on which our Website or Services is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
- reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any content or information on this Website, or that form part of our Services, including as part of any database (electronic or otherwise), without our prior written consent.
- transmit any material designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of our Website or Services or otherwise interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of our Website or Services.
- attempt to copy our data or reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile our processes or any part of the Website or Services.
- infringe any rights (including intellectual property rights) belonging to us or any third party in relation to your use of the Website or Services, including not removing or altering any copyright notices that appear on our Website or Services.
- use this Website or the Services to conduct car valuations for cars you do not own (unless you have received permission to do so from the owner), or submit false personal or contact information in order to obtain pricing data for a vehicle or multiple vehicles.